Empowered is an experiential daylong retreat designed for women to live an empowered life.
Walk away with tools & values of accessing embodied wisdom, financial & economic empowerment, contribution to a greater collective consciousness and authentic confidence for who you are.
Hosted by visionary photographer and speaker, Jennifer Alyse.
A day of workshops & guest speakers, focusing on professional and personal empowerment.
The EmPowerEd event is for you if:
· You’re overwhelmed in balancing all facets of your life- you’re overworked, underpaid, and stressed
· You have no time for yourself
· You have a sense of hopelessness from all that is happening in our current political landscape
· You’re feeling isolated from a supportive community, with a desire to be a part of a larger conversation and contribute
· You hold on to self -limiting beliefs which negatively affect your confidence and self care
· You desire a balance in the work environment so you can thrive, staying true to yourself while also producing for the whole
· You want to grow in your career, be taken seriously as a woman, and be able to communicate your contribution and power to colleagues, clients and employers.
What You Can Expect from the 2nd Annual EmPowerEd event:
· Expand your personal network with like-minded women
· Be supported in a positive, welcoming community of women where we don’t just “talk about it”, we immerse in experiential daylong retreat to “live it”.
· Reconnect to your body and vibrant living
· Learn to express emotions while growing your confidence, self-esteem and worth
· Learn how to reclaim femininity without compromising success in the workplace and life
· Expand your money consciousness so you have a healthier relationship to money and wealth.
· Identify limiting beliefs and stories that keep you from financial wealth.
· Learn budgeting tools and the financial support that will take away the stress of finances
· Cultivate your personal leadership skills
· Learn how to negotiate and receive a higher salary
· Learn why you have everything you need already inside of you to achieve the life and career you desire.
· Get wardrobe styling tips to give you the greatest confidence
· Learn how self-love and appreciation for your innate beauty should guide your beauty and makeup regimen
Goddess to the Core® EMPOWERED IMMERSION with Sierra Bender
Sierra Bender, internationally renowned speaker & best selling author
who will host a 3-hour immersion workshop followed by an afternoon of your choice of breakout workshops.
Goddess to the Core® will empower you to reclaim, restore and rejoice in your feminine essence by redefining fitness, beauty and power. It features empowerment tools, yoga, fitness, meditation, indigenous rituals, breath work and energetic healing.
During this immersive encounter a transformation takes place that impacts and bonds everyone together creating lasting friendships and a thriving Goddess community and tribe.
This workshop teaches that a Goddess standing in her core keeps all four planes of her existence spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically fit. Ultimately, to be healthier, happier, and better able to lead our families, friends, and communities to do the same for themselves.
Be warned: Goddess to the Core® will ignite your female spirit to exude a powerful presence and personify a new attitude that both you and those around you will notice and embrace.
“Women pull forth their hidden power, beauty and self-worth. They learn to give themselves permission to take the resigns and LEAD THEIR LIFE fearlessly. They break free from what has been repressed and programmed by identifying traits and characteristic’s that historically have disempowered women. In this new found freedom they create new businesses, ask for raises, leave unhealthy relationships, renew their relationships by falling in love again, set boundaries and know their worth. They learn the basic rule of Goddess Empowerment. The difference between a Goddess and a Princess is…The Goddess Saves Herself. THE END. “ – Sierra Bender
Sierra taught her powerful methodology in leading institutes and organizations in medicine, law, and science including the American Institute of Economic Research, Harvard Law, Simmons College, University of Puerto Rico, and Mindfulness Center & Institute. Her extensive clientele have included the Vanderbilt Cancer Center in Tennessee, Olympic and NHL athletes, Wall Street and Fortune 500 executives, and global businesses such as Time Warner, BMI, Revlon, and American Express.
Her voice and mission have spread around the globe, from the United States to Canada, Australia, Germany, UK, Mexico, and South America. Sierra’s work has been featured on Oprah Radio, CBS, USA Today, Yoga Journal, Univision Global and Country Music Television (CMT), Marie Claire, Shape, Whole Living, Fit Yoga, and Yoga International.
Through the The Sierra Bender Method for Personal & Professional Empowerment (SBM) , a whole new generation of women and girls is not only learning about empowerment, but living it. And there’s not just anecdotal evidence to back it up.
SBM has been clinically researched and proven in women’s empowerment by the Department of Psychology at American University in Washington, DC, with these incredible results among participants:
confidence in style & sustainable beauty
Last May, over 100 women participated in the first annual Empowered event, an urban afternoon retreat, including a journal writing workshop, led by renowned coach and leader Andrea Leda, storytelling “session” from Cinda Lonsway, and the debut of the Empowered film.
The Empowered Event was created with the intention to offer experiential tools for women to live an empowered life.
Jennifer Alyse believes that as we model Empowered behaviors, we in turn are benefiting the women of tomorrow.
Jennifer Alyse is a professional photographer and a speaker working throughout the country with leading female entrepreneurs, authors, and thought leaders. Jennifer uses photography and public speaking as vehicles to promote personal, social, environmental and spiritual development. Her work has been on the pages of multiple publications and most recently has been featured on the cover of Mindful Magazine.
Alumni of W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, with over ten years of experience in the fashion industry both in front and behind the camera, Jennifer is a passionate entrepreneur and activist for positive change. She draws on personal experience of growth and adversity in life to empower her clients and uplift those around her.
Jennifer created and hosted the debut of Empowered, an annual event for over 100 women in May of 2016, benefitting Girls Inc of the Pacific NW. She continues to promote the significance of empowerment for women through her Empowered Series. She is also in the process of co-creating the Kinsight Project, using photography and film to reignite generational connections and to honor our elders.
In addition, Jennifer works closely with Girls Inc of the Pacific Northwest, sharing a mutual mission of inspiring young girls to reach higher, dream bigger, and truly achieve a bright and independent future. She has photographed the annual Power of the Purse fundraiser for the past two years and currently mentors one of the Girls Inc “Go-To Girls.”
Jennifer believes that to be seen for our true selves gives us permission to awaken to our greatest lives and to act for the greater good of all humankind. She will continue to facilitate, promote and lead the movement to make this belief a reality.